Your entire GCSE English Literature and GCSE English Language syllabi delivered as rich tutor-led HD videos.
GCSE English is a subject that demands careful study but it can be hard to give it the time and attention it deserves in the classroom.
Our comprehensive range of GCSE English revision videos give you everything you need to learn and revise English Literature and English Language online, on your tablet or on your smartphone. Turning your spare time into valuable study time.
Created and quality assured by fully qualified GCSE English teachers, our tutor-led videos are comprehensive, covering UK leading exam board specifications.
Download for free and experience it for yourself!
Please note. *These videos are streamed on-demand for immediate viewing and require an internet connection. We recommend using a WI-FI connection to avoid charges incurred as a result of exceeding your data allowance.
Spoken Language Study
- Writing to explain
- Writing to inform
- Writing to persuade
- Writing to describe
- Creative writing and reading the media
- Grammar and language tips
Writing about Texts:
- Point evidence
- Unseen poetry
- At the Border (by Choman Hardi)
- Bayonet Charge (by Ted Hughes)
- Belfast Confetti (by Ciaran Carson)
- Come On, Come Back (by Stevie Smith)
- Flag (by John Agard)
- Futility (by Wilfred Owen)
- Hawk Rosting (by Ted Hughes)
- Mametz Wood (by Owen Sheers)
- Many more…
Character and Voice
- Brendon Gallacher (by Jackie Kay)
- Case History (by U.A. Fanthorpe)
- Checking Out Me History (by John Agard)
- Give (by Simon Armitage)
- Horse Whisperer (by Andrew Forster)
- Medusa (by Carol Ann Duffy)
- The Hunchback In The Park (by Dylan Thomas)
- The Ruined Maid (by Thomas Hardy)
- Many more…
Key Texts from the Literary Heritage
- Animal Farm (by George Oswell)
- Great Expectations (By Charles Dickins)
- Macbeth, Much Ado About Nothing, and Romeo and Juliet (by William Shakespeare)
- Of Mice and Men (by John Steinbeck)
- Many more…
Combined with our GCSE English Exam Question App this is the easiest way to learn, revise and test yourself on the go!
GCSE English: Revision Videos is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-11. The program can be installed on Android.
GCSE English: Revision Videos (version 3.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.